Join Here - Retailer Members
Retail Membership Benefits Include:
Retail membership in the Guild is available to businesses that support the North Carolina craft brewing industry by providing products or services to the craft beer consumer. Examples of retail members include: restaurants, bottle shops, growler stations, homebrew supply store, etc.
SILVER LEVEL: $300/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
GOLD LEVEL: $1000/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Business listing on ncbeer.org with link to your web site
- Eligibility to attend Guild sponsored events, including NC Craft Brewers Conference and Trade Show (registration fees apply);
- Brewery sales contact information for NCCBG member breweries (available upon request);
- Promotion of your events, new franchise openings, news, etc. via NCBeer social media outlets (requires advanced notice & Guild approval);
- Monthly newsletter keeping you updated on the latest happenings in NC Beer, including ABC regulatory updates & advisories, and promo info for NC Guild events such as: NC Beer Month, NC Brewers Cup, and the NC Craft Brewers Conference;
- Digital “Proud Member” Guild logo to identify you as a proud supporter of NC Beer.
PLATINUM AFFILIATE: starting at $3000/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- All the benefits of silver membership, plus...
- The addition of your company’s logo on your ncbeer.org business listing;
- Primary contact information for NCCBG member breweries and breweries-in-planning who have agreed to share their contact info;
- Complimentary attendance for 2 people at the Guild’s BrewSmart educational & networking events for breweries and breweries-in-planning
- Complimentary NCCBC trade show space at the Guild’s annual NC Craft Brewers Conference (registration not included.)
- Contact us to discuss a customized platinum sponsorship package, that includes NCCBG membership.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Parker, Membership & Operations Coordinator
BECOME A MEMBER NOW