BrewSmart, Triangle: Front-of-House
Join the NC Craft Brewers Guild in Carrboro on Monday, August 23rd
for a day of programming focusing on our Taprooms & Marketing! We're looking forward to having you join us!
- Taproom Service Model Shift, Thanks to COVID, presented by Maggie Read, Arryved. || With 2020 shifting the customer experience to primarily ecommerce and full table service, your guests are no longer satisfied with solely ordering from behind the counter. Your team needs a point-of-sale (POS) that will provide them (and you) with the flexibility to support a dynamic guest-centric experience. We’ll walk through 7 key benefits to look for when determining if a POS is the right fit for your craft brewery. When you’re using the right system, your team should start seeing a 25% increase in tab sizes and 35% tip increases. It's time to learn what’s the right fit for your team!
- Your Taproom is not a Venue — It’s a Destination, presented by Frank Kecseti & Alyson Long, Social Burro || When potential customers stop thinking of your space as a venue, they stop nickel-and-diming you by the hour. Instead, they start to imagine the full experience. That’s what you put on social.
- Best Practices of Hiring and On-Boarding, panel discussion with Katy Creech, The Glass Jug; Ari Sanders, Fullsteam Brewery; Monica Molina, Vecino Brewing Co. || Hiring the right folks and getting them onboarded properly can make your life so much easier and your bottom line so much happier. These long-time front of house pros will each share their most valuable insights and tips into hiring and onboarding best practices.
- Building An Inclusive Taproom, presented by Kevin Young, Kevin Young HR Consulting || In this session, we'll explore how to become inclusive. But first we must become diverse. And that starts with your hook. What bait is being used to attract diversity on both sides of the bar?
Schedule for Monday, August 23rd
- BrewSmart at Vecino Brewing Company
- 9:00am - Check-in.
- We'll have coffee available starting at 9am. Coffee provided by Beer Law Center
- 10:00am - 10:50am: Presentation #1
- 11:00am - 11:50am: Presentation #2
- 12pm - 1pm: Lunch provided by Custom Printing USA
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm: Presentation #3
- 2:00pm - 2:50pm: Presentation #4
- Member Social at Gizmo Brew Works,
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm - Member Social at Gizmo Brew Works Taproom, Franklin Street, Chapel Hill
- All current Guild members are invited to attend this NCCBG Member Social. If you have accounts or industry partners that you would like to see more involved with the Guild, please invite them out (and introduce us)!
* Please note that this event is open to all breweries and brewery staff, regardless of Guild membership.
** Allied trade vendors must be a member of the NC Craft Brewers Guild to participate.
*** If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Accommodations in Chapel Hill/Carrboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill - Carrboro/Downtown for 119 USD per night
Discounted reservation cut-off date: August 6th, 2021.
Your guest can book a room by calling reservations 1(919) 969-6988 or by using the online reservation link below:
Book your group rate for NC Craft Brewers Guild
Thank you to our event sponsors...