Join Here - Allied Beverage Manufacturer
Allied Beverage Manufacturer - JOIN HERE
Tiered Annual Membership Dues, based on previous year's production:
0 - 1,000 bbls: $200
1,001-5,000 bbls: $500
5,001 - 10,000 bbls: $1,000
10,001 - 20,000 bbls: $2,500
20,001 - 50,000 bbls: $5,000
50,000 + bbls: $10,000
Payable by check or credit card.
Allied Beverage Manufacturer membership is available to beverage producers that do not meet the NC Craft Brewers Guild definition of a craft brewery or are located outside of North Carolina. Allied Beverage Manufacturers do not have NCCBG legislative advocacy, nor NCCBG voting rights. Examples include: kombucha, soda, and cider companies
With your support, the NC Craft Brewers Guild:
- serves as the collective voice of North Carolina's craft brewing industry;
- provides legal advocacy and legislative lobbying for our craft brewing industry;
- promotes NC craft beer tourism, economic development, & export opportunities on state, national, and global levels;
- provides proactive brewer notifications & advisories on regulatory and policy matters;
- serves as a liaison for state and national media outlets;
- provides professional development through low-cost educational conferences, webinars, workshops, & networking events for the NC craft community;
- hosts the annual NC Craft Brewers Conference in Winston-Salem;
- hosts the NC Brewers' Cup and NC State Fair Public House.
Additionally, Allied Craft Beverage Producer Membership in the Guild provides:
- a business listing, link, and logo on NCBeer.org;
- complimentary shipping to GABF & World Beer Cup competitions;
- access to an archive of informational materials on topics relevant to our brewing community;
- discounted access to educational, networking, & social events across NC;
- a weekly newsletter to keep you abreast of NC Beer announcements & opportunities.
- opportunity to submit a proposal for presentation at the NC Craft Brewers Conference;
- monthly newsletter keeping you updated on the latest happenings in NC beer.
- digital “Proud Member” NCCBG logo to identify you as a proud supporter of NC Beer.
For more information, contact
Lisa Parker, Executive Director