Join Here - Allied Retail Members
Allied Retail Membership Benefits Include:
Retail membership in the Guild is available to businesses that support the North Carolina craft brewing industry by providing products or services to the craft beer consumer. Examples of retail members include: restaurants, bottle shops, growler stations, homebrew supply store, etc.
SILVER LEVEL: $500/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
GOLD LEVEL: $1250/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Business listing on ncbeer.org with link to your web site
- Eligibility to attend Guild sponsored events, including NC Craft Brewers Conference and Trade Show (registration fees apply);
- Brewery sales contact information for NCCBG member breweries (available upon request);
- Promotion of your events, new franchise openings, news, etc. via NCBeer social media outlets (requires advanced notice & Guild approval);
- Monthly newsletter keeping you updated on the latest happenings in NC Beer, including ABC regulatory updates & advisories, and promo info for NC Guild events such as: NC Beer Month, NC Brewers Cup, and the NC Craft Brewers Conference;
- Digital “Proud Member” Guild logo to identify you as a proud supporter of NC Beer.
PLATINUM LEVEL: Customized membership + sponsorship packages, starting at $3000/year ($1000 annual membership + a minimum of $2000 in sponsorships.)
- All the benefits of silver membership, plus...
- The addition of your company’s logo on your ncbeer.org business listing;
- Primary contact information for NCCBG member breweries and breweries-in-planning who have agreed to share their contact info;
- Complimentary registration for one at the Guild’s BrewSmart educational & networking events for breweries and breweries-in-planning
- Complimentary NCCBC basic trade show space at the Guild’s annual NC Craft Brewers Conference (registration not included.)
- All the benefits of gold level membership, plus...
- Premiere listing with your logo on www.ncbeer.org with a description of your business and a link to your website;
- Featured company placement on the NCBeer.org homepage
- Opportunity to submit an educational article for inclusion on NCBeer.org blog and the NCBeer brewer newsletter;
- Recognition in the weekly Brewers Newsletter with logo placement;
- Vertical ceiling banner on display at the NC Craft Brewers Conference;
- Our top supporters receive first choice of customizable sponsorship opportunities.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Parker, Membership & Operations Coordinator