NC Beer Legislative Day
Join the Guild in Raleigh for the 7th Annual NC Beer Legislative Day. Help us build a positive voice for NC craft beer with our state's lawmakers.
Tuesday June 7, 2022
7:30am - Breakfast Briefing, sponsored by Beer Law Center
8:30am - 4:00pm - Legislative Meetings
5pm - 7pm - Legislative Reception
- Breakfast Briefing: We'll start at 7:30am on the morning of June 7th with a light breakfast + coffee, as we learn about legislation affecting your business and how to communicate effectively with your House and Senate representatives from the Guild's Executive Director, lobbyists, and our friends from the Beer Law Center.
- Legislative Meetings: We will move over to the Legislative Offices around 8:30am, with House & Senate appointments beginning at 9am. This is your opportunity to educate your representatives about your brewery and our growing industry.
- NC General Assembly, 16 W. Jones Street, Raleigh (meet-up in the 1200 court)
- NC Beer Legislative Reception: Share a beer with our NC legislators and discuss issues relevant to your business. Reception begins at 5pm.
- State of Beer, 401 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27603
- Want to donate beer for the reception??? Help us show off the great beer of NC to our state's legislators with a donation of your beer (either 1 sixtel or 3 cases.) Limited spaces available; sign-up part of the general event registration.