- NC Brewers PAC
- About Us
- Join The Guild
- Our Members
- NCBeer for Consumers
SESSION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
CONFERENCE DATE : NOVEMBER 1-3 | WINSTON SALEM, NC
The North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild (NCCBG) strives to make North Carolina a national leader in craft brewing. In addition to promoting North Carolina as The State of Southern Beer, the Guild also acts to advance the interests of NC craft breweries, and position North Carolina among the best craft beer states in the country.
The 9th annual North Carolina Craft Brewers Conference (NCCBC) + Trade Expo will take place at the Benton Convention Center in downtown Winston-Salem, NC for three days of learning, networking, socializing, and shopping. North Carolina Craft Brewers Conference offers craft beer professionals opportunities to learn from top industry professionals, gain exposure to the newest brewing technologies and network with their peers.
Submission Window: May 2 – June 14, 2022
- Sessions are 45 minutes long. It‘s recommended that presentations be approximately 40 minutes long to allow for a 5-minute Q&A.
- Descriptions should accurately reflect the proposed seminar content. If selected, the text provided in the Brief description field may be used as the seminar description in the conference program.
- All submitted forms must be complete in order to be considered for review, including the advanced bio and headshot.
- Changes (including speaker additions) after the workshop is selected will need to be approved by the NCCBG Education committee. All changes must be submitted PRIOR TO September 30, 2022 to ensure inclusion in the conference program.
- Titles and content of selected workshops are subject to change after subcommittee review.
- You are welcome to submit more than one proposal. Please fill out a new form for each proposed session/workshop.