GABF Competition Shipping
We are ready to ship your GABF competition entries! The NC Craft Brewers Guild has organized a complimentary consolidated shipment for competition entries exclusively for our Guild member breweries.
To take advantage of this free shipment:
- Register for the GABF Competition by June 22nd here: https://www.gabfregistration.com/
- Make sure your Guild membership is up-to-date! (Unsure? Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Read all info in this email, as well as competition guidelines on the GABF competition website here!
- Label your beer entries, per GABF instructions.
- Send the required amount, per GABF instructions.
- Pack them well: No matter how well you think you have packed your bottles for shipment, pack them even better!
- ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT DROP-OFF LOCATIONS ON: JULY 19th & 20th
- Ensure your entries are packaged per GABF instructions prior to drop-off.
- Shipment will be palletized & picked up by refrigerated freight on July 22nd & 23rd.
- DROP-OFF LOCATIONS:
- Coast: New Anthem Beer Project
- 110 Greenfield St #100, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Entries may be received: TBD
- Primary contacts: Aaron Skiles, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Triangle: NoDa Brewing Warehouse
- Triad + CLT: Wise Man Brewing
- 826 Angelo Bros Ave, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Entries may be received: 9am - 5pm
- Primary contact: Sam Victory, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western NC + AVL: Highland Brewing Company
- 12 Old Charlotte Hwy #200, Asheville, NC 28803
- Entries may be received: 9am - 4pm
- Primary contact: Matt McComish, email@example.com
If you have any questions, please reach out to Shannon Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your Guild membership & support of North Carolina craft beer!Shipping logistics for NC competition entries provided by...