Join Here - Allied Trade Members
Join, and help us to advance the interests of our state’s craft breweries and promote North Carolina craft beer throughout the state and the nation.
$1250 Annual Dues
Payment by Credit Card or Check
NCCBG Allied Trade Vendor Membership
Allied Trade membership is available to a person or company that supports the North Carolina craft brewing industry by providing products or services used by craft brewers. Examples of affiliate members include financial/accounting services, legal counsel, equipment manufacturers, ingredient suppliers, etc…
SILVER LEVEL: $500/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Business listing on NCBeer.org with a link to your website (no logo);
- Eligibility to attend and/or exhibit at Guild’s educational & networking events for breweries and breweries-in-planning (event ticketing fees apply):
- Opportunity to submit a proposal for presentation at NC Craft Brewers Conference (annually in November);
- Opportunity to submit a paid digital advertising placement (600x100px) for NCBrewsFlash;
- Weekly newsletter keeping you updated on the latest happenings in NC beer (NCBrewsFlash);
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefits, administered by NexGen.
- Provides mental health counseling, personalized health coaching, legal & financial support, and childcare & eldercare concierge service. Discounted benefits exclusively for NCCBG members.
- TeleHealth Urgent Care benefits, administered by MeMD.
- Provides virtual appts with board-certified medical providers for urgent care needs, with no co-pays or consultation fees. Discounted benefits exclusively for NCCBG members.
- Workers Compensation Insurance, underwritten by First Benefits.
- Personalized service from a North Carolina based company, with some of the most competitive rates in the state.
- NCCBG Multi-Employer 401k Plan (MEAP), administered by Lincoln Financial.
- Provides an opportunity to reduce costs and improve expense ratios, due to group pricing and efficiencies of scale.
- Third-party Incident Reporting, administered by Talk to Spot.
- Affordable and easy-to-use anonymous incident reporting, case management, and harassment prevention training. Discounted subscription exclusively for NCCBG members.
- NCCBG Individual Contribution Health Reimbursement Account (ICHRA), administered by Parrott Benefits.
- Allow employers of all sizes to reimburse employees (tax-free) for medical expenses, including individual health care premiums and/or eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Digital “Proud Member” Guild logo to identify you as a proud supporter of NC Beer.
GOLD LEVEL: $1250/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
PLATINUM LEVEL: $1250 annual membership + a minimum of $3000 in sponsorship support
For more information, please contact:
Russ Haddad, Accounting & Development Manager