Join Here - Allied Trade Members
$1250 Annual Dues
Payment by Credit Card or Check
NCCBG Allied Trade Vendor Membership
Allied Trade membership is available to a person or company that supports the North Carolina craft brewing industry by providing products or services used by craft brewers. Examples of affiliate members include financial/accounting services, legal counsel, equipment manufacturers, ingredient suppliers, etc…
SILVER LEVEL: $500/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
GOLD LEVEL: $1250/ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Business listing on NCBeer.org with a link to your website (no logo);
- Eligibility to attend and/or exhibit at Guild’s educational & networking events for breweries and breweries-in-planning (event ticketing fees apply):
- Opportunity to submit a proposal for presentation at NC Craft Brewers Conference (annually in November);
- Opportunity to submit a paid digital advertising placement (600x100px) for NCBrewsFlash;
- Weekly newsletter keeping you updated on the latest happenings in NC beer (NCBrewsFlash);
- Digital “Proud Member” Guild logo to identify you as a proud supporter of NC Beer.
PLATINUM LEVEL: $1250 annual membership + a minimum of $2000 in sponsorship support
- All the benefits of silver level membership, plus...
- Addition of your company's logo on your NCBeer.org business listing;
- Contact information for Guild member breweries and breweries-in-planning (provided upon request);
- One complimentary ad in the weekly NCBrewsFlash (600x100px) for NCBrewsFlash. Additional paid placement available upon request;
- Complimentary registration to select Guild events (virtual and/or in-person - TBD);
- Recognition as a Top Supporter in the NCCBC program;
- Opportunity to submit upcoming events and/or educational articles for feature on the industry Facebook page (limited number available per year)
- Platinum members receive all the benefits of the Gold level, plus...
- Premiere NCBeer.org business listing placement with your logo;
- Opportunity to submit an educational article for inclusion on NCBeer.org blog and the NCBeer brewer newsletter; and
- First choice of customizable sponsorship opportunities throughout the year (pre-set with the Guild team at an annual membership meeting).
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Parker, Associate Directorlisa@ncbeer.org