Join Here - Breweries & Breweries-in-Planning
Join, and help us to advance the interests of our state’s craft breweries and promote North Carolina craft beer throughout the state and the nation.
$200 Annual Dues (Non-Voting Membership)
- ANNUAL PAYMENT -
by Credit Card or Check
BREWERY PRODUCING GREATER THAN 80,000 BBLS
With Your Support the NC Craft Brewers Guild...
... with legal advocacy & legislative lobbying for our craft beer industry.
- Proactive brewer notifications & advisories on regulatory and policy matters.
- Maintain key relationships with other related trade associations.
... the statewide brand of NC Beer.
- Host of the NC Brewers' Cup Competition, the #NCBeer Label Insanity Competition, NC Beer Month, and the NC Public House at the State Fair.
- Advances opportunities for NC craft beer tourism, economic development, and international export.
- Serves as the collective voice of North Carolina's craft brewing industry for state and national media outlets.
... our industry with professional education & networking events designed for all employees in your brewery.
- Hosts year-round education and networking events, discounted for Guild membership.
- Hosts the annual NC Craft Brewers Conference + Trade Expo in Winston-Salem.
- Develops & maintains an archive of instructional resources on relevant industry topics.
Additionally, Guild membership provides:
- A business listing, link, and logo on NCBeer.org.
- Access to member-only Facebook group for info share & collaboration.
- Complimentary, refrigerated transport of entries to GABF & World Beer Cup competitions.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefits, administered by NexGen.
- Provides mental health counseling, personalized health coaching, legal & financial support, and childcare & eldercare concierge service. Discounted benefits exclusively for NCCBG members.
- TeleHealth Urgent Care benefits, administered by MeMD.
- Provides virtual appts with board-certified medical providers for urgent care needs, with no co-pays or consultation fees. Discounted benefits exclusively for NCCBG members.
- Workers Compensation Insurance, underwritten by First Benefits.
- Personalized service from a North Carolina based company, with some of the most competitive rates in the state.
- NCCBG Multi-Employer 401k Plan (MEAP), administered by Lincoln Financial.
- Provides an opportunity to reduce costs and improve expense ratios, due to group pricing and efficiencies of scale.
- Third-party Incident Reporting, administered by Talk to Spot.
- Affordable and easy-to-use anonymous incident reporting, case management, and harassment prevention training. Discounted subscription exclusively for NCCBG members.
- NCCBG Individual Contribution Health Reimbursement Account (ICHRA), administered by Parrott Benefits.
- Allow employers of all sizes to reimburse employees (tax-free) for medical expenses, including individual health care premiums and/or eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Exclusive promotional opportunities, including:
- NC Public House at the North Carolina State Fair
- #NCBeer social media spotlights
- Featured NC breweries at the Guild's GABF booth
- Member exclusive media referrals for various state-wide media outlets & publications.
- A weekly newsletter to keep you abreast of NC Beer announcements & opportunities.
We are the State of Southern Beer.
For more information contact:
Lisa Parker, Executive Director